North Shore Doggy Daycare owner Diane Bernhagen grew up in and has always resided in the north shore area. She has shared the comfort and companionship of pets all her life. She knew early on that she would be spending a good portion of her life around the animals she loves. In 1980, Diane earned her degree as a Veterinary Medical Technician and has since maintained a very select level of service working solely from vet referrals and personal recommendations.
As owner of NSDD, Diane, along with her staff, combine their knowledge and special training to care for your pets. Conveniently located in the north shore, NSDD is a modern facility with large indoor and outdoor areas.
Also keep in mind that, although other services similar to ours encourage constant company with the pets in their care (cage-free), we do not. For the ultimate health and safety of your pet, we ensure your pet receives their own quiet time to sleep and to eat from their own suites. Our experience tells us this is what’s best for your pet.
- Benefits of North Shore Doggy Daycare:
- All staff has medical backgrounds; veterinary technicians, assistants, and first aid training certifications.
- Cage-free facility/daycare (Private suites are used for napping)
- All dogs receive a daily behavior assessment and external, physical exam
- 30 years of experience
- Our staff loves your dog
- Clean and newer facility built specifically for dog daycare and overnight boarding
- Certified groomers on staff
- Training classes
Call us today!
Your dog will love you for it!