Services | Fees
- Overnight stay (per 24–hour period) $38
- Doggy Daycare (per day) $28
- Doggy Daycare (half day) $18 (5 hours or less, no exceptions)
- Behavior Assessment $15
- Late fee for pick ups and drop offs–$1.00 per minute
- Holiday Drop-off/Pick-Up Fee $25
- Bath with Daycare/Overnight Stay–price by weight (must pre-book appointment)
- Ear Cleaning $10
- Ear Hair Plucked $10
- Nail Clipping $11
- Nail Dremmel $15
- Teeth Brushing $11
- Anal Glands $15
- Eye Trim $6
- Muzzle/Beard Trim $11
- Sanitary Trim $10
- Paw Pads Trimmed $7
- Paw Pads & Foot Trim $16
- Brush out $1.00 per minute/ $10.00 minimum
- De-matting–Groomer’s discretion
- Facility’s Food $2.00 per meal
- Administered prescription medications and over the counter medications are extra charges of $3-$5 per 24-hour period.
- Oral Bordatella vaccine $25
- Time spent with pet at veterinary appointment $25/half hour
- Pet transportation $20-$40 + $0.50 every mile outside of Bayside, East Side, Fox point, Glendale, River Hills, Shorewood, and Whitefish Bay
- Emergency and miscellaneous services $75-$100
- *Minimum fee is one 24–hour charge and possible minimum fee of 2 days over Friday and Saturday evening and possible 3-7 days over holiday. Fee of $25 for pet staying over a holiday. All pets must be current with vaccinations and have a veterinary approved flea treatment applied.
- Certified Groomer (Call for pricing)
Courtesy/skilled services now available:
- Daycare and overnight care for pets
- Holiday reservations
- Staffed with veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, and first aid certified employees
- Certified groomer available-you’ll be greeted with a fresh face when you return to your pet
- Professional obedience training available
- All dogs receive an external physical exam and behavior assessment
- Clean and newer facility built specifically for dog daycare and overnight boarding
- Offering Oral Bordatella vaccination at our facility at any time for just $25.00
- Emergency and non emergency transportation, if needed, to veterinarians for pets staying with us
- Open Saturdays, Sundays, and some holiday hours by appointment only. On these days there is a six hour minimum play time
- For geriatric and special needs pets such as medications, activity restrictions, shy, timid (non-social behavior issues, but aggressive behavior is not accepted), fence climbing and jumping, please visit: www.northshorepetconnection.com
Pricing: Grooming prices vary depending on size of individual dog, quality of coat, and services rendered. Call for pricing.
Hi my name is Rhonda and I am certified groomer here at the North Shore Doggy Daycare. I am taking appointments for all breeds, all ages and special needs companions. I am a certified professional pet groomer with 20 years experience working with dogs and cats in various grooming businesses. I have also worked for the Wisconsin Humane Society, Petland and as a caretaker for horses at The Ranch and Erin Meadows Farm. Put simply, I love all animals…any size, any age and any character or temperament. I’m thrilled to be a member of the NSDD family.
Hi, my name is Sue. I am a certified groomer and I have lived in Milwaukee my entire life. I’m married to my husband Richard and we have two grown children and two fur babies, a cat and a German Shepherd.
After more than twenty years of owning my own business in the early childhood profession, it was time for a change. I decided to follow my passion for working with animals into a new career. I enrolled in the grooming program with the Animal Behavior College and received my grooming certification. I love every minute of it. I will take the time to get to know you and your animal. I’m invested in providing the best care and creating a positive experience for your pet.
Come “sniff” me out at North Shore Doggy Daycare and give me the opportunity to give your cherished pet a fresh new look.